Dec 08, 2022
HU 412G - German III2 lecture hours 2 lab hours 3 credits
This course is a continuation of HU 411G German II. (prereq: HU 411G or three years of high school German, must obtain permission from department chairperson)
Course Learning Outcomes
Upon successful completion of this course, the student will be able to:
• Have experienced the third quarter of a three-quarter series covering the basics of German grammar and pronunciation
• Have strengthened their understanding of German grammar
• Have strengthened their conversational skills in German
Prerequisites by Topic
• No prerequisites by topic appended.
• No course topics appended.
R. David Kent
Add to Portfolio (opens a new window)