Aug 10, 2022
MB 8100D - Clinical Project - Education Leadership
0 lecture hours 1 lab hours 1 credits
Upon completion of the clinical assessment and associated project work, students present their projects to their peers and school team along with a detailed portfolio of their work both in the MBA and in their school buildings. The portfolio, clinical assessment, and project outcomes are used to assess the candidate’s readiness for principal licensure. (prereq: MB 8100C )
Course Learning Outcomes
Upon successful completion of this course, the student will be able to:
- 2.0 The administrator leads by facilitating the development, articulation, implementation, and stewardship of a vision of learning that is shared by the school community.
- 3.0 The administrator leads by advocating, nurturing and sustaining a school culture and instructional program conducive to pupil learning and staff professional growth.
- 4.0 The administrator ensures management of the organization, operations, finance, and resources for a safe, efficient, and effective learning environment.
- 5.0 The administrator models collaborating with families and community members, responding to diverse community interests and needs, and mobilizing community resources.
- 6.0 The administrator acts with integrity, fairness, and in an ethical manner.
- 7.0 The administrator understands, responds to and interacts with the larger political, social, economic, legal, and cultural context that affects schooling. (WI Administrator standards)
These outcomes are measured with the following assessments:
- WI Administrative Standards Clinical Evaluation Document (four assessment periods with one final rating)
- Final student portfolio
- Final project presentation
Prerequisites by Topic
Add to Portfolio (opens a new window)