Main Office: Walter Schroeder Library, L-350
Phone: (414) 277-7323
Fax: (414) 277-7465
The Electrical Engineering and Computer Science (EECS) Department is the oldest and largest academic department at MSOE. The department supports 14 engineering laboratories, plus the EECS Technical Support Center. Undergraduate degree granting responsibility includes the areas of biomedical, computer, electrical and software engineering, and electrical engineering technology. The department offers graduate degree programs in engineering and perfusion. Related certificate and special company programs also are offered.
The Electrical Engineering and Computer Science Department at MSOE implements the mission of the university by providing competent and well-rounded graduates who function as productive participants and leaders in their selected disciplines. To this end, the Electrical Engineering and Computer Science Department will:
- graduate biomedical, computer, software, and electrical engineers who have excellent design, analysis, and laboratory skills and are productive in industry doing design and development tasks in their areas of study, and are successful and recruited for graduate study by major universities.
- graduate electrical engineering technologists who have strong laboratory and analysis skills, and who will be productive in industry supporting and performing design and development tasks in a variety of areas.
- instill in its graduates a solid foundation in mathematics, science and engineering principles that will support current and future learning.
- instill in its graduates the desire for lifelong learning and provide them with the appropriate tools for graduate education.
- require of its graduates an understanding of professional and ethical responsibility in all personal and professional activities.
Dr. Stephen Williams
William Barnekow, Dr. Frederick Berry, Dr. Edward W. Chandler, Dr. Larry Fennigkoh, Dr. John Gassert, Dr. Ronald Gerrits, Dr. Russell Meier, Dr. Mark Sebern, Dr. Robert A. Strangeway, Dr. Stephen Williams, Dr. Glenn Wrate
Dr. Eric Durant, Dr. Robert Hasker, Dr. Jeffrey LaMack, Dr. Joerg Mossbrucker, Dr. Darrin Rothe, Dr. Walter Schilling, Dr. Christopher Taylor, Hue V. Tran, Dr. Charles Tritt, Dr. Jay Urbain
Dr. Steven Holland, Dr. Mark Hornick, Dr. Olga Imas, Dr. Jovan Jevtic, Dr. Richard Kelnhofer, Dr. Adam Livingston, Dr. Bharathwaj Muthuswamy, Dr. Cory Prust, Dr. Sheila Ross, Dr. Kerry Widder, Dr. Jay Wierer, Dr. Josiah Yoder
Dr. Kishore Acharya, Dr. John Brauer, Dr. Michael J. Dunn, Dr. Steven Fredette, Dr. Cheryl A. Maurana, Dr. Owe G. Petersen, Dr. Reza Shaker, Dr. Thomas J. Swiontek, Dr. Gilbert C. White
Adjunct Associate Professors:
James J. Blaha, Dr. Gerald Thomas, Dr. Robert Turney, John Wheeldon
Adjunct Assistant Professors:
Dr. Omar Abdel-Baqi, Brad Becker, Frederick Hoadley, Kirsten Kallies, Mark Krueger, Christopher J. Merkl, Brian Petted, Jeff Roznowski, Dr. Nancy Schlick, Dr. Carol Tumey, Baohuy Ung, Shannon Voborsky, Luke Weber, Dr. Michael J. Wenzel
Dean Thomas Bray
Bernard Budny, Dr. Vincent R. Canino, Dr. Michael T. Chier, James Eckl, Frank Evans, Dr. Owe Petersen, Dr. Donald Petzold, Dr. Steven Reyer, Dr. Hadi Saadat, Hans Schroeder, Dr. Thomas Swiontek, Thomas Tillman, Dr. Richard J. Ungrodt
Assistant to Chairman:
Department Administrative Assistant:
EECS Technical Support:
Martin Handley, manager; Valery J. Meyer, engineering technician
- Biomedical Engineering, B.S.
- Computer Engineering, B.S.
- Electrical Engineering AAS-EET to BSEE Transfer Plan
- Electrical Engineering Technology, B.S.
- Electrical Engineering, B.S.
- Electrical Engineering, German Study-Abroad, FHL Students, B.S.
- Electrical Engineering, German Study-Abroad, MSOE Students, B.S.
- Software Engineering, B.S.